ROBERT RYAN CATERING & DESIGN
“Where at The Barn on Bridge & The Columbia Station is She Now?“
Most of you have probably already heard of “Elf on the Shelf”, but if you haven’t, please feel free to learn more about this popular Holiday tradition by first visiting this website. Now that you know all about this special little Elf, let us tell you about our Holiday Contest!
HOW TO PLAY:
The object of the game is to guess where at The Barn on Bridge and at The Columbia Station the Elves are in the pictures! These photos will be posted on the respective Facebook page for The Barn on Bridge and The Columbia Station. You will have to keep an eye out because the first correct answer on that photo gets you one step closer to being the overall winner! There will be a total of 10 pictures per venue and the person who guesses the most out of 10 by providing the most detailed and accurate descriptions of her location, wins a Gift Certificate for 2 to Our Monthly Tasting! (Valued at $150)
1. You must be friends with Robert Ryan Catering on Facebook and you have to “like” The Barn on Bridge and/or The Columbia Station to play
2. One guess per picture. So if you don’t get it right on your first guess, you have to wait for the next picture
3. As soon as someone guesses the Elf’s exact location with the most details, the winner will be announced and the picture will say “closed”
4. Each venue is running it’s own contest. You can participate in both, but you cannot combine your correct answers
5. We will keep track of the winners of each picture, and notify the overall winners on Monday, December 23.
6. *You can only win ONE Gift Certificate so if you happen to win both contests, the gift certificate will go to the next highest guesser
The Elves first appearances will be posted on Black Friday and then the next 3 Mondays, 3 Wednesdays and 3 Fridays, for a total of 10 appearances! (The green highlighted days on the calendar to the right indicates when the pictures will be posted, and the red indicates when the winner will be announced!)
Have Fun, Good Luck & Happy Holidays!!!
If you have any questions, feel free to email our Marketing Director at Kirstyn@robertryancatering.com